...WIND CHILL WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 PM EST SATURDAY...
* WHAT...Dangerously cold wind chills. Wind chills as low as 30 to
45 below zero, except 40 to 50 below for portions of the
northern Adirondacks and Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.
* WHERE...All of northern New York and Vermont.
* WHEN...Until 1 PM EST Saturday.
* IMPACTS...The dangerously cold wind chills could cause
frostbite on exposed skin in as little as 5 minutes.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The lowest wind chills will occur during
the daylight hours today into early Saturday morning.
Avoid outside activities if possible. When outside, dress in
layers and make sure you wear appropriate clothing, including a
hat and gloves.
Currently in Saint Albans
-4° / -11°
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.