Town of Essex Selectboard and Village of Essex Junction Board of Trustees Special Joint Meeting
When: Monday, Nov. 23, 6:30 p.m.
Where: Online (Live-streamed on Town Meeting TV)
Join the meeting online through Microsoft Teams Meeting; depending on your browser, you may need to download prompted software or call in for audio.
Simply tune in to watch through YouTube (no participation possible): youtube.com/playlist?list=PLljLFn4BZd2NDBcfrHVdIR7eUeko7haxg.
For calling in, dial (802) 377-3784 and use the conference ID: 438 335 939#
Notes for participating:
- For the minutes, you are asked to provide your full name when speaking.
- Use the “chat” function of Microsoft Teams only to request to speak; do not use it for comments.
- Use the “raise your hand” function of Microsoft Teams to request to speak.
- When not speaking, mute the microphone on your device.
Agenda items of interest:
- Public hearing to consider final passage of revised provisions to Title 7, Motor Vehicles, Traffic and Parking of the Town of Essex Municipal Ordinance
- Consider final passage of revised provisions to Title 7, Motor Vehicles, Traffic and Parking of the Town of Essex Municipal Ordinance (Selectboard) and Title 8, Motor Vehicles, Traffic and Parking, Village of Essex Junction Municipal Code (Trustees)
- Introduction and discussion of cannabis tax and regulation legislation
- Consider approval of CivicClerk administrative program
- Discussion of and potential action on improvements to Veterans Memorial at Five Corners
- Discussion of and potential action on whether to mail ballots to voters and to send a letter to the Essex delegation to seek Secretary of State to extend mail in balloting for local elections
Find the full agenda and meeting packet at essexvt.org/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Agenda/_11232020-1049.