Details for 1. Case #2020-013 / Nutra Blend, LLC / 79 Walnut Street / Parcel #22088167
CITY OF ST. ALBANS
A public hearing will be held beginning at 6:30 PM, on Monday October 5, 2020 at
VIA REMOTE TELECONFERENCE to obtain public comment on the following requests:
1. Case #2020-013 / Nutra Blend, LLC / 79 Walnut Street / Parcel #22088167 Applicant seeks approval for a Site Plan revision. This property is located in the Service - Industrial (S-Ind) Zoning District.
2. Case #2020-014 / JoAnn Tabor / 103-105 Fairfield Street / Parcel #14031103 Applicant seeks approval for a Zoning Administrator Decision Appeal. This property is located in the Low Density Residential (LDR) Zoning District.
PLEASE CONSIDER REMOTE PARTICIPATION:
The City of St. Albans supports meeting remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic. We ask that all board members, applicants and interested parties make use of our remote option. Here is how:
1. View the application materials and the link to participate remotely atwww.stalbansvt.com/drb
or contact us at (802) 524-1500 ext *262 email@example.com
2. If you do not have access to the internet, you may participate using your phone by dialing (312) 626-6799 or (929) 205-6099 and enter the meeting ID: 468 180 7451. Long distance charges may apply depending on your phone plan.
3. Consider providing your comments before the meeting in writing at City Hall or emailed firstname.lastname@example.org
by Noon on October 5, 2020.
if you have any questions.
Participation in the proceeding by submitting comments, and/or attending the meeting locally or remotely is a prerequisite to the right to take any subsequent appeal.
Should you require any special accommodations, please contact David Southwick at 802-752- 2159 or email@example.com to ensure that we can arrange for the appropriate accommodations. For the hearing impaired please call (TTY) # 1-800-253-0191.
September 17, 2020
Property Services Administrator
Most Popular Stories
Currently in St. Albans