St. Albans Town Articles
- The town is asking for $4,218,953 for the general fund, an increase of $131,000 from last year.
- The selectboard is asking voters to approve the spending of $130,000 in prior year general fund balance to further reduce taxes, offsetting the increase in expenses this year.
- The town is asking to spend $48,000 in previously collected funds to purchase a new Ford F350 Truck for the Dept. of Public Works.
- Voters are being asked to transfer $100,000 of prior year general fund balance into the emergency reserve fund.
- The selectboard is asking to place $30,000 into the capital equipment reserve fund.
- David McWilliams is being challenged for his two-year seat on the selectboard by Dick Day and Brendan Deso.
- Al Voegele and Dick Day are competing for the three-year seat being vacated by Stan Dukas.
Go back to The Online Guide to Town Meeting Day.