- The town is asking voters to double the paving budget from $75,000 to $150,000.
- The board is proposing to make the third member of the town highway crew a full-time employee instead of part-time.
- Including the proposed highway increase, the town budget for the upcoming year is $1 million, an increase of $32,700.
- The board wants permission to apply $85,200 in proceeds from the sale of town property to reduce the mortgage on the town hall.
- The proposed school budget is $3.1 million, a decrease of $120,000.
- The anticipated tax rate is $1.5233, an increase of less than a quarter of a cent.
Municipal and School Officers
- Voters must elect someone to fill the remaining year on a three year term for the town clerk and treasurer.
- Annette Kalinoski’s three-year term on the selectboard is expiring.
- Diane Dayvie’s three-year term on the school board is up.
- Jen Carey was appointed to an open three-year seat on the school board last year. Voters must now select someone to complete that term.
Go back to The Online Guide to Town Meeting Day.