- The proposed budget is $1.34 million with $888,900 to be raised in taxes. This is an increase of $16,300 over last year’s budget.
- The budget for the Bent Northrop Memorial Library is $133,700 with $79,000 to be raised in taxes. The budget is up just $1,300, but the amount to be raised in taxes increased $35,600.
- Voters are being asked to approve $92,000 for the volunteer fire department on the condition the department’s balance sheet and bank statement be made available to the town’s auditors.
- The Fairfield Community Center Assoc. Is seeking $15,000.
- Town clerk and treasurer Amanda Forbes is up for re-election.
- Gavin Ryan’s three-year selectboard term and Greg Christie’s two-year term are up.
Go back to The Online Guide to Town Meeting Day.